People in Japan have a morning routine; they usually, drink water right after they wake up. Water has a healing effect and provides positive results regarding different serious diseases. Numerous studies have confirmed the advantage of this habit.
Evidence has proven that drinking water on an empty stomach can be helpful in treating numerous diseases, including: headache, pain in any part of the body, cardiovascular disorders and diseases, tachycardia, epilepsy, increased blood fat levels, bronchitis, asthma, tuberculosis, meningitis, kidney and urinary tract diseases, vomiting, gastritis, diarrhea, hemorrhoids, diabetes, constipation, eye and vision problems, uterine diseases, menstrual disorders, diseases and conditions affecting the ear, nose, and throat.
- When you wake up in the morning, drink 640 ml of water (4x160ml) before brushing your teeth;
- Brush your teeth, but do not eat or drink anything in the next 45 minutes;
- After 45 minutes, eat your regular breakfast;
- After breakfast, lunch and dinner, do not eat or drink anything in the next 2 hours;
- Older and sick people who are unable to drink 4 glasses of water on an empty stomach should start with the amount of water their body can accept, until they get used to the recommended amount, and increase the dose every day until they get to the necessary 640 ml of water.
This will help you treat any health condition you may have. Healthy people will enjoy the energy this routine provides.
How Many Days Should The Treatment Take?
- High blood pressure — 30 days
- Gastritis — 10 days
- Diabetes — 30 days
- Constipation — 10 days
- Tuberculosis — 90 days
It would be best if drinking water becomes your routine. You will be healthier and full of energy.
Attention: People diagnosed with arthritis should apply this method in the first three days of the week only, then take a break for a week, and start again, but the same time every day of the week. This treatment will not have any side effects, except the frequent urination. So, drink water and stay active!
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”