Parasitic infections are an extremely common issue that affects over 3.5 billion people. That’s the word from the World Health Organization. A parasite will live and feed off the body of the organism it inhabits. It will take away the nutrients the body receives, leading to bodily damage.
There are all types of parasites, living and thriving on the organs of their host. They especially love to proliferate in the human intestines. Some live off the red blood cells, which can lead to anemia. Others will eat the food you consume, which causes you to feel an endless hunger.
10 Signs Parasites Could Have Invaded Your Body
There are 10 possible signs that you may be suffering from parasites. These signs include:
· Skin problems – dry skin, eczema, hives, rashes, and sores
· Mood problems – mood swings, anxiety, forgetfulness, depression, restlessness, nervousness
· Weight and appetite issues – increase in appetite, loss of appetite, unable to gain or lose weight, continuous obesity issues
· Irritable Bowel Syndrome – The biggest indicator that you may have parasites, especially in your intestines
· Diarrhea – Parasites will attack the intestinal lining, which will cause stomach problems like diarrhea
· Joint and muscle problems – arthritis, numbness in feet and hands, joint pain, muscle pain, etc.
· Sleep disorders – bed wetting, insomnia, disturbed sleep, etc.
· Exhaustion, lethargy, and indifference
· Menstrual problems, reproductive problems, PMS, prostate issues, fibroids and cysts, water retention and urinary tract infections
A stool test will need to be conducted to learn if you’re inflicted with parasites. Be sure to talk to your doctor and get tested to learn if and what kind of parasitic infection you’re suffering from.
How Can You Reduce Your Chances Of Getting Parasites
Parasites love sugar and products that have sugar in them. Eliminate any sugar or processed foods and add more herbs to your diet, so you hinder their ability to proliferate. Eat foods such as aloe, blackberries, coconut oil, gentian root, ginger, papaya, pomegranate seeds and raw cabbage.
Add more fiber to the diet, so you can effectively get rid of the parasites.
Please check out our similar article to tell if you’re exposed to toxic mold.