1. For fruit-ophiles.
Photos by Grace Hitchcock for PopSugar / Via popsugar.com
Some diets require precision. Yes, even fruit portions.
2. For 5-minute dinners that are sure to be healthy.
Women’s Health / Via womenshealthmag.com
For more information on what makes these meals so easy: What Nutritionists Eat When They Only Have 5 Minutes to Prep a Meal, via Women’s Health.
3. For when you’re doing the caveman diet.
Jenny Chang / BuzzFeed / Via buzzfeed.com
This food guide will help you maneuver the Paleo way of life.
4. For picking the perfect avocado.
Northwest Edible Life / Via nwedible.com
Look, ma! A life hack! More on this here.
5. For smoothies fit for royalty.
Lexi / Lexi’s Clean Kitchen / Via lexiscleankitchen.com
Smoothies should be considered cheat food: they’re so easy to make, super healthy, and also taste amazing! Visit Lexi’s Clean Kitchen to read more about them.
6. For smoothies that you have no excuse not to make.
Daily Burn / Via dailyburn.com
It will almost be like you’re not even trying. And oh, did we tell you that there are 8 MORE healthy smoothie recipes that only use three ingredients? YOU’RE WELCOME.
7. For the new “It” food, the Mason jar salad!
Beth / Eat Within Your Means / Via eatwithinyourmeans.com
8. For tea so excellent you’ll forget other liquids exist.
via utilityjournal.com What’s a coffee?
You can read about the various kinds of teas here.
9. For a soup that’s healthy and oh so delicious.
Shape / Via shape.com
10. For making the salad dressing of gods.
Kath Eats Real Food / Via katheats.com
Your friends will constantly hound you for the recipes. Check out DIY Salad Dressing for more information plus a bit extra…yummy salads!
11. For when you’re treating your lovely self to a night in.
Greatist / Via greatist.com
Who says cooking for one can’t be fun? Throw away those frozen dinners, stat! You can find the recipes at The Ultimate Healthy Grocery List When You’re Cooking for One, via Greatist.
12. For yummy-fying grains.
PopSugar / Via popsugar.com