Hair loss happens naturally to everyone, which is why people shouldn’t worry when they see a few strands of their hair on the floor. In fact, it’s not uncommon to lose between 50 and 100 strands of hair a day.
For people who’ve noticed their hair has gotten much thinner or suffering from a bald spot may actually be a hair loss sufferer. There are several reasons for hair loss including but not limited to:
· Genetics – hereditary condition
· Illness – serious infections, autoimmune disorder
· Diet – weight loss
· Medication – cancer treatments, etc.
· Hair products
While some hair products claim to reverse the process, none actually do. However, there is a natural hair tonic that can regrow and strengthen your hair and, best of all, it’s extremely affordable and can easily be made in at home. There are just three ingredients needed for the tonic:
· Castor Oil – This oil is loaded with ricinoleic, an amino acid that gets into the scalp and follicles and normalizes the body’s pH levels to stave off dandruff and hair loss.
· Egg Yolk – Yolks are loaded with fatty acids, protein, and vitamins that give hair its strength. It also has vitamin E that stimulates hair growth and can rehydrate the hair. Eggs help to stop fragility and breakage.
· Honey – This is loaded with antioxidants that can strengthen and soften the hair, its follicles, and scalp. It brings back moisture to the hair, protecting it from hair loss.
Mix two tablespoons of castor oil with one egg and a tablespoon of honey. Apply the concoction to the scalp and roots, running down to the end. Leave it on for up to four hours, using a shower cap. Wash it off, repeating the treatment twice a week.
Check out this video for more info:
Don’t fall victim to using all sorts of chemical based solutions if you haven’t tried natural ones yet. Sometimes the chemicals in certain products actually make things worse over time and can be harmful to your health. Follow the steps above, and check out our other article on hair loss for more information!Share this article with someone you know, hit SHARE below
Share this article with someone you know, hit SHARE below