Axe may be one of the most popular deodorants available for men, but it should be used with caution. The product has extremely dangerous endocrine disrupters that are also associated with certain types of cancer.
These disruptors have been shown to block the signals from the body’s normal hormones and produce fakes one instead. This causes a real issue for the natural order.
According to the Endocrine Society, there is evidence that the disrupters have affected both the male and female reproductive system, have led to breast development, prostate cancer, breast cancer, thyroid, cardiovascular endocrinology, etc.
More troubling is that the blockage and changing of the body’s hormones are leading to male feminization. Research has shown that endocrine disrupters are depleting the male body of its testosterone and causing infertility.
The product contains the following ingredients:
· Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohdrex – This is a neurotoxin, identified back in the 1880s, and can lead to tissue damage.
· Cocamidopropyl Betaine – This toxin has led to cancer in lab mice and is noted as being one of the most dangerous carcinogens.
· PEG-8 Distearate – According to the International Journal of Toxicology by the Cosmetic Ingredient Review Committee, PEG products have ethylene oxide, polycyclic aromatic compound and a plethora of heavy metals.
· BHT – This ingredient is dangerous to the lungs and has been tied to bladder cancer and tumors.
· DMDH Hydantoin – EWG studies show that DMDH is an antimicrobial formaldehyde releaser that can lead to an allergy to any product that contains the ingredient. 20% of personal care and cosmetic products have this as an ingredient.
· Isobutane – The CIR has noted that isobutane is a human allergen, perhaps due to the butadiene, a carcinogen that can affect the reproductive and development system as well as the body cardiovascular and respiratory systems.
Please check into these things and consult professional medical advice before making purchases of things you are putting on your body. It can seriously affect your health.