The human body is unable to handle the current Standard American Diet, which is heavily loaded with processed foods, genetically modified foods and other junk foods. This type of food doesn’t have the nutrients the body needs and often contains dangerous ingredients that can disrupt the pH balance.
The body’s environment needs to be alkaline, but the consumption of these foods causes it to become acidic. This weakens the immune system and the body susceptible to diseases. In order to stave off this possibility, it’s imperative to consume more alkaline-rich foods such as:
· Alfalfa Sprouts – Easily digestible and balances the hormones.
· Avocado – An ideal source of monounsaturated fats that keeps the heart healthy.
· Bananas – This is considered a superfood, especially ripe bananas.
· Berries – These fruits are loaded with antioxidants.
· Broccoli – Has proven to reduce cholesterol levels.
· Brussel Sprouts – May actually thwart cancer growth.
· Buckwheat – This is an ideal replacement for wheat, helps to reduce chances of cardiovascular diseases and give the body energy to burn.
· Carrots – High in beta-carotene and betters the eyesight.
· Cucumbers – Ensures the body stays hydrated, while also moisturizing the skin.
· Flax Seed – These seeds are loaded with fiber and vitamin E, easing inflammation and decreasing the frequency of hot flashes during menopause.
· Garlic – Array of health benefits like controlling blood pressure.
· Grapefruit – Multitude of vitamins.
· Grapes – Loaded with vitamins and antioxidants and can reduce blood pressure levels.
· Lemons – Has a plethora of vitamin C and can fight against the common cold and flu.
· Mango – This can purify the colon
· Melon – Melons such as watermelons are high in fiber and have a pH level of 8.5. They also tend to have a high water content.
· Olive Oil – Plethora of monounsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E.
· Papaya – Natural laxative that purifies the colon.
· Parsley – This herb can purify the intestines.
· Pineapple – This fruit can aid in weight loss.
· Quinoa – Helps with blood sugar regulation.
· Sauerkraut – Loaded with probiotics.
· Seaweed – This food is high in iron.
· Spinach – It’s the one vegetable with the highest concentration of vitamins.
· Swiss Chard – This food has antiviral and antibacterial properties that can help stave off free radical damage.
Eating these foods can seriously improve your body’s function and stave off serious diseases and ailments.
Share these great foods with those you know, hit SHARE below!