Cracked heels are much more than a health problem; they can be extremely debilitating. If left untreated, it can impair a person’s quality of life.
In addition, we have a normal desire to make our feet look good as well, and it’s always nice for them to feel silky soft. There’s nothing like a good foot rub from our partners when our feet are in perfect shape.
There is great news for all those who suffer from cracked heels and feet! There’s an easy way to address the issue – just a couple of already-around-the-house ingredients and time. And, once treated, you can enjoy doing everything you did before, but without the pain and adding in the beauty of softer soles.
3 Easy-To-Use Treatments To Smooth Your Cracked Feet
Warm Water and Baking Soda Treatment
· Mildly warm water
· 2 tbs. baking soda
· 2 tbs. salt
· Pumice stone
· Fill a tub with lukewarm water.
· Add both salt and baking soda to tub and mix.
· Allow feet to soak in the mixture for 15 minutes.
· Use a pumice stone to exfoliate the feet.
· Dry your feet off.
· 1 tbs. sugar
· 2 tbs. oil
· Mix together 1 tablespoon of sugar and 2 tablespoons of oil in a box.
· Use the scrub mixture on your feet for five minutes.
· Rinse off.
· 2 tbs. oil
· Piece of candle
· Add both candle and oil to a bowl.
· Put bowl into hot water until both ingredients have fully melted.
· Allow the concoction to cool.
· Rub the mixture onto your feet.
· Use winter socks on your feet before getting into bed.
If you use these 3 simple tricks, you can get your cracked heels back into shape in no time!
Check out our other article about how to soothe yourself and your feet with an Epsom salt bath as well.