Epsom salt can really be a wonder and there is quite a number of Epsom Salt Uses. The salt is technically magnesium sulfate and many benefits.
You can use Epsom salt in medicine, cleaning your home, beauty issues, and gardening.
Follow this list in order to learn about its benefits:
1. Body detoxification
2. Prevents blood clots from forming
3. Controls insulin levels and this way lowers your diabetes risk
4. Work great in stress control
5. Improves your sleep
6. Soothes various kinds of pain, such as muscle pain
7. Improves bone integrity
8. Acts as great prevention in keeping your arteries from hardening
9. Lessens bruise inflammation
These are some other very useful recipes using Epsom salt for various health issues:
1. Flu and Cough: If you start feeling the symptoms of a flu or cough, Epsom salt can help you. Only 20 minutes of an Epsom salt bath can reduce the symptoms of a cough and flu such as congestion and stuffy head.
2. Stress: Two cups of this salt mixed with a couple of eucalyptus oil drops can make you feel more relaxed. You will notice the difference after only 10-15 minutes. Enjoy this amazing bath at least three times per week.
3. Muscle aches and pains: Make a bath of 2 cups of this precious salt with water. After only 12 minutes your muscles will start to be relieved of pains.
4. Constipation: A teaspoon of Epsom Salt mixed with a glass of water acts as a great laxative.
5. Hair Care: Epsom salt is great at eliminating toxins from your hair and scalp. In order to achieve this, just mix your regular hair conditioner with this salt (1:1). Next, you should apply it on your scalp and leave it on for 20 minutes. Then, wash your hair thoroughly.
6. Acne: If you need to clean your pores, Epsom salt can do this. Also, it kills bacteria thanks to its powerful antimicrobial properties.
7. Face Wash: To clean your pores, add about a half of a teaspoon of this salt to your cleansing cream. You’ll be surprised by the results.
8. Mild sunburn: An Epsom salt bath can help you to ease mild sunburns.
9. Skin inflammation, Rashes, or Bug bites: Mix a tablespoon of this fantastic salt with a glass of warm water. Leave it to cool for awhile, and then treat the skin area with this mixture.
10. Foot health: In order to treat your feet, just put half a cup of this salt in warm water. This is great for relieving pain and eliminating bad foot odor. In addition, if you want to use Epsom salt for skin softening, all you need is to blend olive oil, lemon soap and of course, one cup of a miraculous Epsom salt. Rub your feet with this in order to get soft and saturated skin.
11. Splinter Removal: To get rid of nasty splinters, apply the following on the splinters: put 2 tablespoons of this salt in a glass of cold water. Or, you can also make a paste: mix one teaspoon of this salt with a cup of warm water. Leave it for about 20 minutes. Next, apply it on the splinters.
12. Gardening: It is known that magnesium and sulfur from Epsom salt can help your plants to grow and bloom.
13. Crafts: Just imagine the issue and, yes, you can do it with this fantastic salt. You can use Epsom salt for a wide array of things like, various decorations, greeting cards, holiday jars…
Is there anything you can’t do with this stuff? There is quite a numerous amount of Epsom Salt uses and it is pretty affordable. We suggest you try them!