Your feet are some of the hardest working parts of your body. After all, you’re constantly on them – walking, running, working, cooking, taking a shower, etc.
Human feet take a real beating.
It’s why people enjoy getting a pedicure or foot massage – it’s relaxing.
Your feet soak up the stress of the day, and they’re constantly looking for relaxation, even if that relaxation comes in the form of hot water and Epsom salt. Since human feet get bruised so easily and are always moving, it’s important that the toxins and stresses are flushed out regularly.
Epsom salt is certainly one way to do this, but so is Bentonite Clay.
What Is Bentonite Clay?
This is unique clay that causes an electrical charge when wet. When it comes into contact with fluid, the electrical components will change and give it the power to soak in toxins. Experts call it a swelling clay – an extremely porous sponge. The toxins are soaked into the sponge via the electrical charge and remain there.
DIY Foot Detox
· Epsom salt
· Bentonite clay
· Apple cider vinegars
· Natural bristle brush
· Essential oils
· Hot water
· Mix 1/2 c. of Epsom salt into the water. While you can use a sink insert or tub, a bucket works quite well.
· Allow the Epsom salt to dissolve into the water.
· Add 2 tbs. of bentonite clay into a bowl.
· Add 1 tbs. of apple cider vinegar as well.
· Add a little more water to thin it out (only if necessary).
· Put your feet in for 10 minutes for the mixture to dry.
· Once dried, put your feet into the tub. The clay will begin dissolving, and the effects of the Epsom salt should take hold. Do this for 15 minutes.
· Use a natural brush to scrub your feet gently.
· Pat dry your feet.
Yes, it’s that easy to give your feet the relaxation they are screaming for and eliminate the nasty toxins in your body. Do this on a regular basis, and you’re going to see the benefits within no time.
If you see these colors in the water this is what they can mean