There’s nothing cooler to eat than an ice cream cone on a sizzling summer day. Of course, when people are trying to lose weight, ice cream is probably the last thing they want to eat. It’s just not good for them, and they know it.
However, dieters rejoice! There is a diet-safe ice cream you can eat that taste just like the actual thing. Best of all, it’s just two ingredients.
Sure, you may think that a substitute for that smooth, creamy ice cream is going to taste bland. But, it’s only because you’ve never tried to have a banana ice cream before.
Why bananas? They are loaded with pectin, which gives bananas its silky, melty consistency similar to ice cream with milk in it.
If you want to enjoy an ice cream sundae this summer and keep to your diet, consider making an ice cream from bananas and throw in your own treats to make it as indulgent as you want. A dessert that’s completely guilt-free and won’t do too much damage to your waistline.
How To Make Guilt-Free Ice Cream
- Four sliced bananas (frozen)
- Chocolate syrup, strawberry syrup, butterscotch syrup, etc.
- Cut up the four bananas, place them on a freezer-safe plate and freeze in overnight hours.
- Remove from freezer and place bananas in a blender and blend until a creamy texture appears.
- Put in your add-in (chocolate or strawberry syrup) and pulse.
- Put ice cream into a bowl and add your favorite toppings to it – fruit, chocolate chips, sprinkles, etc.
- Divide into individual bowls and serve.
This is just one of many healthy but delicious recipes you can enjoy after a nice diet-friendly meal! You don’t have to eat unhealthy to have a very tasty and sweet treat.
Try this combined with our healthy brownies!
Share this awesome recipe with people you know, hit SHARE below!